WORKING WITH DG ECHO AS AN NGO PARTNER | 2021 - 2027
The final narrative report will be presented using the Single Form. It will provide an overview of the implementation of the whole Action, regardless the scope of DG ECHO contribution.
In particular, it will present:
- The level of achievement of the objectives and results envisaged
- An analysis on the reasons for under-reaching or over-reaching the target value for the activities and indicators, making sure that discrepancies are properly explained.
- How the resources have been mobilised
- The necessity of costs and how reasonable they are for the implementation of the Action
- The challenges and difficulties encountered during the implementation of the Action, such as reasons for possible delays or under-achievements.
To draft the Final Report, the Partner should create the Single Form (new Final Report) in Appel, following the Single Form Offline - Online workflow. This Single Form will contain all information encoded at proposal and interim report (or approved modification, if any) stages, which will appear in non-editable form, and specific sub-chapters, marked with [FIN], to be completed with information related to the Final Report. Not all the Single Form chapters contain [FIN] fields.